Among the many casino games that can be enjoyed online is one of the player’s favorite is Blackjack. This fun card game dates back a few centuries. In addition, with the passage of time, it has spread throughout the world. Similarly, it has been gaining many more followers. Currently, there are thousands of players who join this game, thanks to the development of casinos online. The player can enjoy their favorite game, from the comfort of their home, at any time they want. Players will enjoy playing for free or for real money on sites all around the world in the online version or the live version of the awesome game.
Top Places to play your favorite games
|1||50 Freespins on 1st. deposit||Play now!|
|2||50£ Bonus + 50 Extra spins||Play now!|
|3||100% Bonus up to 100£||Play now!|
|4||100% Bonus up to 100£||Play now!|
|5||100% Bonus up to 300£||Play now!|
Online Blackjack rules
Playing blackjack online is very simple, the player only needs to have their computer or mobile device at hand. Here are some simple steps to follow:
- First, create a user account in one of the online casinos that we recommend on this page.
- By registering on the casino website or making their first deposit, the player will receive a welcome bonus. This bonus will allow him to play Blackjack online without using money from his budget, to get to know the game better.
- Once registered, the player must locate the Blackjack table of his choice.
- The player must bear in mind that, in this game, he will only face the dealer even if there are other players at the table.
- To win online Blackjack, the player must add 21 points or a value very close to below with his cards. All of this before the dealer hits it.
- At the start of the game, the dealer deals two cards to each player. Depending on the cards he has, the player must make certain decisions.
- Players can ask for an additional card if the value of their hands is between 8 and 12 points.
- On the other hand, they must stand if the value of their hand is 17 or more points. Since, if they ask for an additional card, can run the risk of going over 21 points.
- If the two starting cards are pairs or low cards, the player can split his hand. This means that he will form two independent hands and must therefore make independent bets.
- Finally, he can also double his bet if his starting hand is worth 9 or 11 points.
Versions of Blackjack to play online
Online Blackjack is a very versatile game since it has different versions. They all share the same objective and the same characteristics but differ in some rules. Next, we will mention the most popular variants of this game:
One of these versions is American Blackjack, widely known in the United States. It uses the same number of cards and decks as European Blackjack, although the two differ in some rules.
One of them is that, if the dealer adds 16 points with his cards, he must ask for a card. Whereas, if he adds between 17 and 21 points with his cards, he must stand. That way, the player would have a higher chance of winning.
One of the most exciting versions of 21 online is live Blackjack. This one has a real dealer, plus, it’s broadcast from a real casino room and played with real cards and chips. Like other versions, it can be played from the mobile casino.
The Pontoon is a little known version of Blackjack but not for this, less fun. It differs from the original Blackjack because the dealer’s two cards are covered at the start of the game. This makes it difficult for players to make any decisions based on the dealer’s cards. Also, if the player’s starting hand is 15 points, he cannot stand and must hit another card.