It is important to know the different Blackjack strategies and begin to incorporate them into your way of playing. This way, you can lower the house edge and win at this popular and amazing card game. As with most casino games, the house always has a small advantage over the player. However, you can now change this by playing with a good basic Blackjack strategy chart.
Top Places to play your favorite games
|1||50 Freespins on 1st. deposit||Play now!|
|2||50£ Bonus + 50 Extra spins||Play now!|
|3||100% Bonus up to 100£||Play now!|
|4||100% Bonus up to 100£||Play now!|
|5||100% Bonus up to 300£||Play now!|
But, without a doubt, the best strategy is to use the bonuses and promotions that online casinos offer for new players. For example, welcome bonuses offer extra money when you make your first deposit. What’s more, they can even double your money. Thus, by having more money you can play longer and place more bets.
The Blackjack Chart, the best way to win
Here is a Blackjack chart with basic strategies to play and win. When you intend to ask for more cards, you should be attentive to your cards but also to those of the dealer:
- If the dealer has a 7-10 or an Ace, and your hand has a total of 8 or between 12 and 16, hit another card.
- If the dealer has an Ace, and your hand is 11, not doubles, hit another card.
- If the dealer has a 10 and your hand is also 10, no doubles, hit another card.
- If the dealer is 7-9, and your hand is 9, no doubles, hit another card.
How to know when to stand
- If the sum of your hand is 17 or more, stand.
- When the dealer’s card is 6 or less, and the sum of your hand exceeds 13 points, stand.
- If you have a pair of 10 or J, Q, K, instead of dividing them, stand.
When is it advisable to divide your cards?
- Do it only if there are 2 or 3, and the dealer has between 4 and 7.
- Never split 5, double your bet, or hit another card if the dealer shows a 10 or an Ace.
- Divide 6 and 7 if the dealer shows a 6 or less.
- Always split 8s, regardless of the dealer’s card.
- If allowed, split the Aces.
When to double a bet?
- A doubling down is usually recommended if you have a 9-11 hand, as you can get 19 on a 10, J, Q, or K.
- Double if you have more than a 10 if the dealer does not have another 10 or an Ace.
- Similarly, double an 11 or more, if the dealer does not have an Ace.
- If you have a 9 but the dealer has 3,4,5 or 6, you can also double down.
Use bonuses, the best online Blackjack strategy
Since gambling websites appeared, it has been confirmed that a player can make more profit than playing in a physical casino. The best way to get extra money to play your favorite games is by taking advantage of bonuses. These bonuses can be given in the form of real money or as free spins.
Also, a good option to put your Blackjack strategy into practice is by playing and practicing for free. In this way, you can learn all the techniques, the pay tables and much more without having to deposit your money. So when you feel ready, you can play real money Blackjack and win incredible prizes.